JLA FORUMS Logo
Register Login
Search JLA Forums Memberlist Groups
Music & Videos Photo Galleries Chat
Links FAQ Info and Help

Popular Forums Premium Content Sections Cars & Trucks Classifieds: United States Canada
Computers & Technology Politics Religion
Bookmark topic Email topic to a friend Print this topic page
Subscribe to RSS feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Savannah - Hinesville, GA Subscribe to ATOM feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Savannah - Hinesville, GA

Post new topic Reply to topic JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Georgia -> FOR SALE - Savannah - Hinesville, GA Share on Facebook Tweet - share a link with your Twitter followers Share on Google
Message Author
Post Link Posted: Tue May 24 2011 1:00 am
Post subject: VOLVO PENTA DUO PROP OUTDRIVES AND TRIM CYLINDER / RAMS RE-SEAL KITS
Reply to Sale 2399224242 Reply with quote

Volvo Penta outdrives Aq series parts for sale:

Volvo Penta 280 - DP-E Duo Prop lower gear units (Ratio 1:95): These have been pulled apart and inspected, resealed and shafts dial tested.

Volvo Penta AQ series TRIM CYLINDER seal kits: Save the $500 per cylinder (+ labor) Volvo wants to replace a perfectly good cylinder that is leaking. Do not even have to remove cylinder from transom shield: $85 (2 cylinder kit)

Volvo Penta SX / DPS Trim Cylinder rebuild kit $79 (Single cylinder)

Volvo Penta C4 Stainless Steel Duoprop inner prop (large prop)

Many new or refurbished Volvo propellers. I can let these go at a BARGAIN price. Short hub and long hub props

Refurbished Upper gear units. 290 290A DP-C DP-C1 SP-C SC-C1 DP-E SP-E etc

Refinished intermediates: Paint flaws sanded, intermediate primed with zinc chromate and then finish primed with epoxy primer

Helmuts

Brand New U-joints / Spiders / Crosses : Part numbers 3860232 , 854619 , 3860232 , 8350812 , 853255 : I can get you these at half off of Volvo's price

MUCH MUCH More available. Just contact me, no need to purchase anything, and I will send you Volvo Shop manuals in Adobe format.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Read more...

OUTDRIVES CYLINDER PENTA VOLVO
Sponsored Link

Email post to a friendEmail Remove PostRemove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin TeamReport
Post Link Posted: Wed Jun 04 2014 12:29 pm
Post subject: Re: VOLVO PENTA DUO PROP OUTDRIVES AND TRIM CYLINDER / RAMS RE-SEAL KITS
Reply to Randyj Reply with quote

Sale **contact number** wrote:
Volvo Penta outdrives Aq series parts for sale:
I need a trim cylinder kit but do not see a way to contact you

Volvo Penta 280 - DP-E Duo Prop lower gear units (Ratio 1:95): These have been pulled apart and inspected, resealed and shafts dial tested.

Volvo Penta AQ series TRIM CYLINDER seal kits: Save the $500 per cylinder (+ labor) Volvo wants to replace a perfectly good cylinder that is leaking. Do not even have to remove cylinder from transom shield: $85 (2 cylinder kit)

Volvo Penta SX / DPS Trim Cylinder rebuild kit $79 (Single cylinder)

Volvo Penta C4 Stainless Steel Duoprop inner prop (large prop)

Many new or refurbished Volvo propellers. I can let these go at a BARGAIN price. Short hub and long hub props

Refurbished Upper gear units. 290 290A DP-C DP-C1 SP-C SC-C1 DP-E SP-E etc

Refinished intermediates: Paint flaws sanded, intermediate primed with zinc chromate and then finish primed with epoxy primer

Helmuts

Brand New U-joints / Spiders / Crosses : Part numbers 3860232 , 854619 , 3860232 , 8350812 , 853255 : I can get you these at half off of Volvo's price

MUCH MUCH More available. Just contact me, no need to purchase anything, and I will send you Volvo Shop manuals in Adobe format.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Email post to a friendEmail Remove PostRemove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin TeamReport
Randyj
New to the forum

Add Randyj to Friends

Send email
JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Georgia -> FOR SALE - Savannah - Hinesville, GA All times are GMT - 4 Hours

JLA FORUMS - One of the largest message boards on the web!

Privacy Statement
You are not permitted to use this website if you under the age of 18.
By using this website you affirm that you understand and agree to our Terms of Service.

This website is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
© 1998-2014 JLA FORUMS