JLA FORUMS Logo
Register Login
Search JLA Forums Memberlist Groups
Music & Videos Photo Galleries Chat
Links FAQ Info and Help

Popular Forums Premium Content Sections Cars & Trucks Classifieds: United States Canada
Computers & Technology Politics Religion
Bookmark topic Email topic to a friend Print this topic page
Subscribe to RSS feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Lehigh Valley, PA Subscribe to ATOM feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Lehigh Valley, PA

Post new topic Reply to topic JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Pennsylvania -> FOR SALE - Lehigh Valley, PA Share on Facebook Tweet - share a link with your Twitter followers Share on Google
Message Author
Post Link Posted: Thu May 29 2008 12:11 pm
Post subject: '79 Chevy 305 engine w/ TH350 Transmission (Nazareth Area)
Reply to HAL 9000 Reply with quote

I have for sale a 305 2bbl engine with th350 automatic transmission out of my '79 Chevy truck. The engine does run, but the cam is bad... The transmission is good and has no issues... This was the original engine and transmission from my truck, and have 91,000 miles on them. Just pulled from the truck last week... First $100. takes them. First come, first serve... I want them gone ASAP!!! Call Jerry at
**contact number** . If no answer, please leave a message. I will return your call... Or reply through email.

Read more...

Transmission engine Chevy
Sponsored Link

Email post to a friendEmail Remove PostRemove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin TeamReport
HAL 9000
Diamond Forum Contributor

Add HAL 9000 to Friends

Send email
JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Pennsylvania -> FOR SALE - Lehigh Valley, PA All times are GMT - 4 Hours

JLA FORUMS - One of the largest message boards on the web!

Privacy Statement
You are not permitted to use this website if you under the age of 18.
By using this website you affirm that you understand and agree to our Terms of Service.

This website is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
© 1998-2014 JLA FORUMS