JLA FORUMS Logo
Register Login
Search JLA Forums Memberlist Groups
Music & Videos Photo Galleries Chat
Links FAQ Info and Help

Popular Forums Premium Content Sections Cars & Trucks Classifieds: United States Canada
Computers & Technology Politics Religion
Bookmark topic Email topic to a friend Print this topic page
Subscribe to RSS feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Austin, TX Subscribe to ATOM feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Austin, TX

Post new topic Reply to topic JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Texas -> FOR SALE - Austin, TX Share on Facebook Tweet - share a link with your Twitter followers Share on Google
Message Author
Post Link Posted: Wed Jun 06 2012 1:37 pm
Post subject: *RARE* 150W MARSHALL 8015 KEYBOARD AMP / MIXER COMBO (Cedar Park) $225
Reply to Sale 3061130667 Reply with quote

Here is your chance to own a piece of history. I just heard that Jim Marshall died in April of 2012.

It stands over 2 feet tall. I also have the amp schematics. Below is what they say about it.

MARSHALL 8015, 150W 1x15" keyboard/mixer combo, Made in England.
This keyboard/mixer combo amplifier was introduced in 1987 and was discontinued in 1992. It has 4 channels. I/Os include standard guitar plug inputs for each channel along with effects send and return, series loop in and out (for PA and external amp use), direct out and headphone out. Each channel has individual volume and effects sends with channel 4 also having additional bass and treble knobs. Other controls include a 4 band master EQ and a master volume.
It was fitted with a Celestion T4088 G15-150 8Ω 15" speaker and a Fostex FT300H 8&Omega horn driver fitted on a small plastic horn.

Although these amps do not contain any tubes, I feel that the Marshall amps story is incomplete without mentioning these amps. It isn't quite clear to me whether or not these amps were actually part of the JCM800 range, as these amps don't have the JCM800 logos, but they were included in the JCM800 catalog and they were manufactured in the same period and had the same looks and style.

It's a steal at $225 OBO.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Read more...

KEYBOARD MARSHALL COMBO MIXER
Sponsored Link

Email post to a friendEmail Remove PostRemove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin TeamReport
JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Texas -> FOR SALE - Austin, TX All times are GMT - 4 Hours

JLA FORUMS - One of the largest message boards on the web!

Privacy Statement
You are not permitted to use this website if you under the age of 18.
By using this website you affirm that you understand and agree to our Terms of Service.

This website is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
© 1998-2014 JLA FORUMS