JLA FORUMS Logo
Register Login
Search JLA Forums Memberlist Groups
Music & Videos Photo Galleries Chat
Links FAQ Info and Help

Popular Forums Premium Content Sections Cars & Trucks Classifieds: United States Canada
Computers & Technology Politics Religion
Bookmark topic Email topic to a friend Print this topic page
Subscribe to RSS feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Greensboro, NC Subscribe to ATOM feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Greensboro, NC

Post new topic Reply to topic JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - North Carolina -> FOR SALE - Greensboro, NC Share on Facebook Tweet - share a link with your Twitter followers Share on Google
Message Author
Post Link Posted: Sat May 05 2012 11:10 pm
Post subject: Frank Young's ADORA Doll & Madame Alexander's Huggums Doll (NW Greensboro) $35
Reply to Sale 2954717992 Reply with quote

I have a pretty doll for sale. She is an ADORA doll with Frank Young's signature on back of neck. There is no number. She is in great condition, only needs to be cleaned as she has been sitting on a shelf. I washed her pink sweater suit but the doll itself needs cleaning. Baby measures 19" long. She has realistic eyelashes (top & bottom) w/glass eyes. I tried to show off her long eyelashes in the pictures, but it isn't very good I'm afraid. Her face flashed over...email me for other pictures. No tears or stains on doll but pink suit has a few picks and a couple tiny holes.

I found this website that describes her...

www.worthpoint.co....5485211

www.worthpoint.co....5485211

I'm not sure if this is this doll, I just can't tell. See my pictures. She has beautiful realistic eyelashes that I tried to capture in my pictures below. She is $25.00. No shipping please.

I also have a cute Madame Alexander "Huggums" doll pictured in one of my pictures below. It looks like (?) she is marked 1977 on back of neck but the blue tag sewn on her side reads 2005. She has a soft body with a clean shirt. She is in good condition with no tears or stains. Her eyes open and close. Her right eye can be a little lazy. Eyes are blue and she has clean rosy cheeks. She Measures 12" long. She is marked Alexanier 1977. She is $10.00.

A SIMILAR doll here:

www.ebay.ca/itm/B....1e0745f

www.ebay.ca/itm/B....1e0745f

No shipping please. No smoking environment.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Read more...

Alexander Huggums Madame ADORA
Sponsored Link

Email post to a friendEmail Remove PostRemove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin TeamReport
JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - North Carolina -> FOR SALE - Greensboro, NC All times are GMT - 4 Hours

JLA FORUMS - One of the largest message boards on the web!

Privacy Statement
You are not permitted to use this website if you under the age of 18.
By using this website you affirm that you understand and agree to our Terms of Service.

This website is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
© 1998-2014 JLA FORUMS