JLA FORUMS Logo
Register Login
Search JLA Forums Memberlist Groups
Music & Videos Photo Galleries Chat
Links FAQ Info and Help

Popular Forums Premium Content Sections Cars & Trucks Classifieds: United States Canada
Computers & Technology Politics Religion
Bookmark topic Email topic to a friend Print this topic page
Subscribe to RSS feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - San Marcos, TX Subscribe to ATOM feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - San Marcos, TX

Post new topic Reply to topic JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Texas -> FOR SALE - San Marcos, TX Share on Facebook Tweet - share a link with your Twitter followers Share on Google
Message Author
Post Link Posted: Mon Apr 16 2012 10:32 am
Post subject: Fender Stratocaster (NLBJ) $250
Reply to Sale 2908326371 Reply with quote

I have a maroonish deep red colored Fender guitar that I have not played in years. There are not modifications to it.

- Has all strings (I don't know if they need to be changed or not, they are pretty old)

- Very lightly used and owned by me (a female), took guitar lessons with it.

- I got this guitar new from a music store in Austin. So I am the only owner it has ever had.

- No case

- Comes with guitar stand and guitar strap

For those of you who want/need it. The serial number is MZ2092304

I will consider trades for a full size cello, a nice bass guitar, synth, Keyboard, or possibly a decent electric drum set. If you offer me a trade PLEASE offer something of around the same value. If you have something really awesome maybe we can work something out and I can pay for part of it. Otherwise, 250.00 firm.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Read more...

Stratocaster Fender
Sponsored Link

Email post to a friendEmail Remove PostRemove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin TeamReport
JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Texas -> FOR SALE - San Marcos, TX All times are GMT - 4 Hours

JLA FORUMS - One of the largest message boards on the web!

Privacy Statement
You are not permitted to use this website if you under the age of 18.
By using this website you affirm that you understand and agree to our Terms of Service.

This website is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
© 1998-2014 JLA FORUMS