JLA FORUMS Logo
Register Login
Search JLA Forums Memberlist Groups
Music & Videos Photo Galleries Chat
Links FAQ Info and Help

Popular Forums Premium Content Sections Cars & Trucks Classifieds: United States Canada
Computers & Technology Politics Religion
Bookmark topic Email topic to a friend Print this topic page
Subscribe to RSS feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Charlotte, NC Subscribe to ATOM feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Charlotte, NC

Post new topic Reply to topic JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - North Carolina -> FOR SALE - Charlotte, NC Share on Facebook Tweet - share a link with your Twitter followers Share on Google
Message Author
Post Link Posted: Sun Mar 11 2012 4:41 pm
Post subject: Crate & Barrell Tableware, Simply Elegant, "Culinary Arts Porcelain" (Huntersville) $75
Reply to Sale 2896751569 Reply with quote

I wish I had room to keep this, but we have down sized from a large home to a town home, so only room for one set of dishes.

Offered are 24 pieces (six place settings of four pieces each) of the Very Well Reviewed, Crate & Barrell, Cullinary Arts Porcelain. These are just like new and have seen very little use!

You will not be disapointed in the appearance or quality

This is resturant quality tableware. the reviews of this product are astonishing, everyone who has expierenced it calls it the best ever.

You can use these everyday and then set the table for a nice dinner and it will look so good. They are not unbreakable, but you or your kids will be challenged to damage them. Some users have reported to have dropped them to metal and hard surfaces or dented the stove top, with out damage to the tableware.

The heavy high gloss last for years and resist utensil marks. The pieces are heavy and very durable, and have a simple elegant appearance. They are designed to stack well and take up less space.

These were not offered at Crate & Barrel by the set, only as individual pieces, there are 5 pieces, ( two sizes of bowl). what I have for sale is the dinner plate, salad plate, soup/cereal bowl and coffee mug. Six of each item for a total of 24 pieces.

I have seen these on the "replacement site" for up to $30 per piece, which honestly is crazy! When Crate & Barrell has these available, (often OUT OF STOCK) you may expect to pay more than $25 FOR THE FOUR ITEMS. that would be about $150 for all of the tableware.......I am offering mine for half of that at ONLY $75.

YOU MUST PICK UP IN HUNTERSVILLE

CALL ME AT
**contact number** OR SEND EMAIL WITH YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK.

I DO NOT REPLY TO "IS IT STILL AVAILABLE?" OR TO TEXT MESSAGES......CALL ME OR SEND EMAIL.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Read more...

Porcelain Tableware Culinary Barrell
Sponsored Link

Email post to a friendEmail Remove PostRemove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin TeamReport
JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - North Carolina -> FOR SALE - Charlotte, NC All times are GMT - 4 Hours

JLA FORUMS - One of the largest message boards on the web!

Privacy Statement
You are not permitted to use this website if you under the age of 18.
By using this website you affirm that you understand and agree to our Terms of Service.

This website is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
© 1998-2014 JLA FORUMS