JLA FORUMS Logo
Register Login
Search JLA Forums Memberlist Groups
Music & Videos Photo Galleries Chat
Links FAQ Info and Help

Popular Forums Premium Content Sections Cars & Trucks Classifieds: United States Canada
Computers & Technology Politics Religion
Bookmark topic Email topic to a friend Print this topic page
Subscribe to RSS feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Bloomington - Normal, IL Subscribe to ATOM feed for JLA FORUMS - FOR SALE - Bloomington - Normal, IL

Post new topic Reply to topic JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Illinois -> FOR SALE - Bloomington - Normal, IL Share on Facebook Tweet - share a link with your Twitter followers Share on Google
Message Author
Post Link Posted: Mon Feb 27 2012 8:47 pm
Post subject: craftsman limited edition vts DLS 3500 mower (atlanta il) $800
Reply to Sale 2874400083 Reply with quote

i have a craftsman limited edition VTS DLS 3500 briggs and stration itnek plus 20 ohv 46in cut 6 speed with reverse fresh oil change with fliter greesed. blade sharpened *needs new battrie * has pull start Runs like new!

model number 917-287130 call or text
**contact number** i would like to trade for a 4x4 quad i would be able to put cash with for the right deal thanks give me a call or text any time

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Read more...

craftsman edition limited mower
Sponsored Link

Email post to a friendEmail Remove PostRemove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin TeamReport
JLA FORUMS -> Classifieds -> FOR SALE - Illinois -> FOR SALE - Bloomington - Normal, IL All times are GMT - 4 Hours

JLA FORUMS - One of the largest message boards on the web!

Privacy Statement
You are not permitted to use this website if you under the age of 18.
By using this website you affirm that you understand and agree to our Terms of Service.

This website is best viewed at 1024 x 768 or higher screen resolution
© 1998-2014 JLA FORUMS