Menu
Share on Facebook Tweet - share a link with your Twitter followers Pin It at Pinterest
Reply to topic Bookmark topic Share topic Print this topic page
Post Link Sat Jun 22 2013 7:11 am
Reply to pothik pother Reply with quote
Advertisements
Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam

Noor-e-Mujassam, Habeebullah, Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam Expresses, Adore my Ahle Baeet Alaihimus Salaam and My Offspring for the sake of gaining my satisfaction. The Sacred 15th Shabaan Shareef, The day of the sacred Biladat Shareef of Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam, one of the Ahle Baeet Alaihimus Salaam which is On the 15th instant of this month, 8 Sani 1380 Sahmsi, 6th July 2012 Isayee, Yaumul Jumuati (Jumua day), of this year. Every Muslim should learn His Sacred life-sketch, follow Him in every aspect of life and discuss Him more and more everywhere is Fard-e-Ain. For the governments of the world including ,Muslim and non muslim, it is duty and responsibility to sanction compulsory day-off honouring the Biladat Shareef of Him.

Focal Wali-Allah of the age, Imam and Mujtahid of the century, Imaamul Aimmah, Qutwubul Aalam, Awladur Rwasool, Habeebullah, Hadrat Imam Hassan bin Aalee bin Abi Talib Alaihis Salaam received Biladat Shareef (was born) on the 15th of Shaaban in the 3rd Hijri year on a Wednesday in the Hashmi clan of the Quraysh family.
Mujaddidu Azwam Hadrat Murshid Qibla Alaihis Salaam says, Hadrat Aalee Ibn Abi Talib Alaihis Salaam narrates, When Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam was born, Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam appeared there and demanded, Show Me My Child, what name have you catered for Him? Harb (war), I replied. He suggested, He is rather Hassan. That means His Mubarwak name was Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam. His appearance had the maximum similarity with That of Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam. Hadrat Anas RwadiAllahu Taalaa Anhu describes, No one other than Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam had more semblances with Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam.

Mujaddidu Azwam Hadrat Murshid Qibla Alaihis Salaam says, His appearance had the maximum similarity with That of Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam. Hadrat Anas RwadiAllahu Taalaa Anhu describes, No one other than Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam had more semblances with Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam.

Noor-e-Mujassam Habeebullah Huzur Pak Swallallahu alaihi Wa Sallam became the Vehicle Himself and made Hadrat Imaam Hassan Alaihis Salaam and Imaam Hussain Alaihis Salaam Riding upon His Mubarwak Shoulder and Declared, They are the best Creatures towards Allah Pak. Keeping love with Them is the reason of Salvation Hereafter and adopting enmity against Them is the reason of deviation and distraction.

Mujaddidu Azwam Hadrat Murshid Qibla Alaihis Salaam says, Hadrat Adee bin Sabit Rwahmatullahi Alaihi describes that he heard from Hadrat Bara RwadiAllahu Taalaa Anhu, who commented, I saw Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam on the sacred Shoulder Mubarwak of Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam while He Remarked, One who adores Me, should love this (Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salam) as well.

Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam was nominated as Caliph in the 40th year of the Hijri Era, in the month of Rwamadwan. 40 thousand people became baiyaat (disciples) in His Mubarwak hands. He discharged the duties of Khilafat (caliphate) for six months.

Allah Paks Habeeb, Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam Dictated, After Me, Caliphate is for 30 years. Out of this period, the previous Caliphs had done with 29 years and six months while the rest six months was fulfilled by Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salam.

Mujaddidu Aazwam Hadrat Murshid Qibla Alaihis Salaam says, The gist is, the Sacred 15th Shabaan Shareef, The day of the sacred Biladat Shareef of Hadrat Imam Hassan Alaihis Salaam, one of the Ahle Baeet Alaihimus Salaam which is On the 15th instant of this month, 8 Sani 1380 Sahmsi,6th July 2012 Isayee, Yaumul Jumuati (Jumua day), of this year. Every Muslim should learn His Sacred life-sketch, follow Him in every aspect of life and discuss Him more and more everywhere is Fard-e-Ain. For the governments of the world including ,Muslim and non muslim, it is duty and responsibility to sanction compulsory day-off honouring the Biladat Shareef of Him.

Courtesy
Tahjib-Tamaddun Department
Rajarbag Shareef, Dhaka-1217
BANGLADESH

al-ihsan.net al-baiyinaat.net

Alaihis Hadrat Hassan Salaam
Sponsored Link

Share post Share Remove post Remove Report post to the JLA FORUMS Admin Team Report

Page 1 of 1
Reply to topic All times are GMT - 4 Hours

JLA FORUMS - Menu Close
Register Login
Search Memberlist Groups
Music & Videos Photo Galleries FAQ Right cap

Popular Forums Premium Content Sections Cars & Trucks Classifieds: United States Canada
Computers & Technology Politics Religion
View in: Mobile 320 | Mobile 640 | Desktop

Privacy Statement
You are not permitted to use this website if you under the age of 18.
By using this website you affirm that you understand and agree to our Terms of Service.

Recent Posts | Site Support
© 1998-2023 JLA FORUMS